Who's liner notes?
David
2006-08-19 19:49:40 UTC
Does Brian's liner notes work any more?
http://www.thewho.net/linernotes/
I was wondering what songs on the McVicar soundtrack have all 4 members.
Me
2006-08-19 19:56:00 UTC
I don't believe that any of them do.
Scoot
2006-08-19 20:10:11 UTC
Post by David
I was wondering what songs on the McVicar soundtrack have all 4 members.
None of the McVicar songs have all four members of The Who
performing....

Scoot
Soli Deo Gloria
David
2006-08-19 20:19:02 UTC
All four members play on the soundtrack, but not every song? Got ya.
Anybody know who plays on each track? I just got the CD on Amazon and it
came with NO artwork. Just the CD in a jewel case.
Thanks.
Soli Deo Gloria
Ted Maloney
2006-08-20 04:23:53 UTC
Post by David
Does Brian's liner notes work any more?
http://www.thewho.net/linernotes/
I was wondering what songs on the McVicar soundtrack have all 4 members.
I think John & Kenney are on a few tracks, but I think Pete is hardly on
it, if I remember correctly.

b***@bellsouth.net
2006-08-20 11:06:46 UTC
Post by David
Does Brian's liner notes work any more?
http://www.thewho.net/linernotes/
I was wondering what songs on the McVicar soundtrack have all 4 members.
Scott's servers had a major crash and I'm putting them back up page by page,
but no, I have no idea which tracks on McVicar have Pete, Rog, John and
Kenney on them. Love to know someday!
--
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com
William Yates
2006-08-20 21:36:00 UTC
Post by b***@bellsouth.net
Post by David
Does Brian's liner notes work any more?
http://www.thewho.net/linernotes/
I was wondering what songs on the McVicar soundtrack have all 4 members.
Scott's servers had a major crash and I'm putting them back up page by page,
but no, I have no idea which tracks on McVicar have Pete, Rog, John and
Kenney on them. Love to know someday!
I have no idea if this is true, but someone suggested a long tiume ago
that "Free Me" has all four playing on it.