HBO simulcast
d***@gmail.com
2019-04-11 06:22:39 UTC
For what it's worth, Fang is precisely correct.
You have to ignore our "friend", Petie. Every now and then his wife, Kathy
forgets to shave her beard and he starts drinking and goes into another
jealous tizzy. We saw him at one of the shows in his little NY Ranger's
outfit, but he wouldn't say anything to us since he didn't have a ladder
that he could climb on to be that tall...
Oh well...
-wf
I'd love to beat the fuck out of Richard Weiner.
BassPlyr23@aol.com
2019-06-01 22:10:10 UTC
My God, whose parents would actually name their kid “Dick Weiner”?

They must’ve HATED him. Maybe he was a menopause baby.
BassPlyr23@aol.com
2019-06-01 22:13:47 UTC
Just FYI, Dickie-boy has been banned from several Facebook Who groups precisely because of his antagonistic attitude.

Over 20 years, and he hasn’t learned a thing.